LeanOnMe guild site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LeanOnMe guild site

LeanOnMe guilds forum

mario

what were about ..

sibz
    sibz
    Admin

what were about .. Empty what were about ..

Post  sibz Sat May 30, 2009 10:41 am

"LeanOnMe" is the name of our guild and we play a game called Perfectworld on the delphi server (malaysian version).

so what does leanOnMe mean? lean means "4. to rest against or on something for support: to lean against a wall.
    5. to depend or rely (usually fol. by on or upon): someone he could lean on in an emergency."
    taken from dictionary.com

so basically it means to rely on..

I belive its how a guild should be .. we should lean on each other, help each other to become stronger ..

I love to see people helping each other ,working together .. that dsnt mean you become dependent upon someone ..it just means we work together.

We should set an example to other guilds , make friends help people have fun

we dont pk because, we know people dont like it .. its realy just another form of bullying

so to sum it up , were here to have fun, help others have fun and everything else inbetween

We want you to have fun with us in the guild

At times we can help with making armour etc

We can also help in other ways too

We want our guildies to be the best and kindest playing in pw

if you have any questions or you would like to join you can pm me here or contact Sherlola in game.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:30 am