LeanOnMe guild site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LeanOnMe guild site

LeanOnMe guilds forum

mario

2 posters

Draco left

Draconita
    Draconita

Draco left Empty Draco left

Post  Draconita Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:24 am

Ok, where to start best...

I told Sher, that i might start with Aion, another mmorpg. In the end I decided to stay with Perfect World, but to make it possible I needed to make some changes.
    I have been offline 4 quite a while, but when I returned no one was online...
    a point which continued almost every day I logged in. To feel lonely in a mmorpg is somewhat strange...

That was one of the reasons why I really have been thinking about to switch to Aion... most of my other friends gonna switch as well but 4 some personal reasons I decided to stay with my GF and a few friends in PW. To make it more playable I needed to switch guild.

If anyone needs help or something, just pm me.

I really hope, that lean on me gets back some day with all the old faces and the fun it started with.
    <>Chris<>
    <>Chris<>

Draco left Empty Draco left

Post  <>Chris<> Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:54 am

yeah Lean was very quiet nowadays. n i forgot to leave a message here that i will be away for holiday =P. Will be back on before 4th october. C u guys until then! n Draco, no matter what guild u r in or wherever u r, i hope u will have fun n good health always. C u around in PW. =)

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:02 pm