LeanOnMe guild site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LeanOnMe guild site

LeanOnMe guilds forum

mario

3 posters

still away

Draconita
    Draconita

still away Empty still away

Post  Draconita Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:07 am

There is a lot to do in real life at the moment. On 09.08 I gonna be able to enter PW again ofr two weeks, but I am not sure if I will have time to spend... we will see. I just wanted to let u know.
    On XX.09 I'll be back in my hometown, maybe I can find some more time there.

Well, after all, I don't plan to switch server or quit PW even if I have much less time to spend then befor.

Sad to see so many member leave. I really hope that I don't have to switch guild when I back online.

By the way, my girlfriend is doing Eunice and stuff 4 me, so don't wonder. If "I" am online, I'll let u know Smile
    >Mystic<

still away Empty Re: still away

Post  >Mystic< Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:24 am

ppl that r still in guild MISS U!!!
    yes i saw ur gf many time and thought she was u haha
    and yes.......it is sad to see so many ppl switching but they're happy so i guess thats fine.....
    well c ya my great buddy. hope u come back in time for my wedding =D
    <>Chris<>
    <>Chris<>

still away Empty still away

Post  <>Chris<> Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:34 am

Dont worry buddy u wont have to switch guild. Active members in the guild are doing well to rebuild it. Will start to recruit more people in when we reached lvl 70+ Anyway have fun in your real life! We will wait for ur return. cheers Basketball

Sponsored content

still away Empty Re: still away

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:06 am